Saturday, March 28, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are



This is a trailer from TrailerSpy

I'm amazed that this book hasn't been made into a movie before now. Written by Maurice Sendak in 1963 the book is about the imaginary adventures of a young boy named Max, who is punished for being naughty by being sent to his room without supper. Apparently there was an animated version released in 1973, with an updated version of this released on 1988. See Wikipedia

Although the book was written for children, there is some doubt about whether or not the movie version will be suitable for little ones.

The release date for Australia is December 10, 2009.

Thank you to Ruth at Skerricks , whose blog highlighting ideas and inspirations for school libraries, I follow avidly. Ruth had this trailer on her blog and I wanted to see if I could work out how to put it onto mine as well......  

........ And I have.  I'm feeling very chuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment